Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BAPE HEADS SHOW & After Party

Because i broke my camera a few weeks ago and have had to wait patiently for it to get out the camera hospital, i wasn't able to take pics while attending the Bape show about a week ago. Don't you just hate it when you go somewhere and THAT DAY out of any other day you meet Kanye, Pharrell, Teriyaki Boyz, Nigo and the Olsen twins and you DON'T have a cam!!! Well that person was me!! I wanted to rip out the little hair i have. So knowing my friends had cameras i took pics from their camera. Unfortunately i still haven't seen those pics i took!! So being the computer nurd that i am, "Stole" pics from my friends on Facebook haha, Thanks guys!! When i finally get the other pics i'll post them. For now, enjoooooy....
BACK OF KANYE'S HEAD lol
TERIYAKI BOYZ!!!
PHARRELL & TERIYAKI BOYZ ON STAGE
THE ROCK BABY!!!!!
I WAS STANDING SOMEWHERE RIGHT FRONT.
See me? lol

No comments: