Friday, February 8, 2008

NEW BLOGGER

HELLO TO ALL!!!!
I finally decided to get on this whole blogging craze! I avoided it for a while but I feel it’s a great way to get out my thoughts and have people see and feel where im coming from. I’m a little weird at times in the way I talk and think haha but this might help you to understand and get to know me a little better :)


So here is my first entry and I plan to be on this joint all the time so PLEASE check back regularly. You’ll be able to see the life im living and my daily struggs....
So lets get it poppin!!!


J

2 comments:

Ekqualyte Apparel said...

Yo that whats up Let';s Get the Word out there about all of us and thats how we can do it BLOGGING....and the internet all together..Anyway was that you in the black hoody dancing with the kids...LOL..Tell Marcus keep hustling it is good to do it for the kids..Someone did it for you...

J-Trip said...

Yups!! its the best way to promote peeps..
And that was my brother in the hoodie, you know i don't be breaking like that! i wish! haha