Friday, February 8, 2008

Shutter Shades!



Ok so a friend gave me these different looking shades called Shutter Shades the other day. Right now they are the newest thing to hit the fashion market and the one responsible for it success is Kanye West. Now, from how I see it, there is absolutely no purpose for these specs other then style. You could almost stick a pencil threw the frame puncturing your left eye ball with these joints!! So I decided to rock them to the club the other day and see what people think. To my surprise everyone was on them like, "white on rice!" Even Jin the MC who was in HK at "RACKS" was feeling them lol. Me on the other hand felt a little different about them. I think they’re cool but I feel funny wearing them. So the rest of the night I hung them from my shirt color. I guess I just gotta get use to them so I’ll attempt it again soon. Maybe it looks good with a certain type of head that you have lol.. Anyway, the art of fashion... I love it :)





1 comment:

The Truth said...

Please people only rock Shutter Shades if your going to the glow in the dark concert.