Saturday, February 16, 2008

All Day i watch MTV



Some of you may agree with me that Hong Kong’s cable tv is a little dead. I mean they do play some good stuff but it’s nothing compared to what they play in the States. When I came back to HK a year ago I was really bummed that I was going to miss allll the great shows I was hooked on especially the ones on MTV and VH1. HK cable does have these channels but they hardly ever play the good shows, and if they do it MAAAAD late!
Buuut the other day I just found out that I can catch all my favorite shows right here at my finger tips by login on to http://www.mtv.com./ Trust me, I’ve been on it like "white on rice!" It’s the number one reason why you ain’t seen me out lately! LOL...
Right now I’ve been watching, Making the Band 4, Americas best Dance Crew, and Rob & Big. So if you at home and your tired of the boring out-dated shows on your HK tv, check it out!! You’ll be addicted like me! Hahaha

1 comment:

sunshine bunny said...

BUT WHO PUT YOU ON IT? YOU WERE ALWAYS WATCHING TV AT MY HOUSE. AND NOW I GOT YOU WATCHING IT OVER THERE IN HK. LOL. XOXO