Friday, February 15, 2008

Nooka Zirc watch


What time is it? Hold on, let me just count these dots up first lol!!
Nooka Zirc has come up with a unique way of telling time. The 12 dots represent hours and the horizontal row counts minutes. You don’t have to be a math magician to understand this but lets hope that you at least payed some attention in math class!
This watch is not only a watch but an eye catching fashion accessory and practical at the same time.
So next time someone asks you for the time, have them figure it out!!

2 comments:

sunshine bunny said...

I WANT ONE. YOU SHOULD BUY ME ONE. I AM SURE YOU CAN GET A KNOCK OFF, BUT I DON'T DO KNOCK OFFS, SO HOW ABOUT THE REAL THING? I KNOW MAD DUDES THAT ROCK THIS WATCH. I SEEN IT IN THIS BRIGHT ORANGE/CORAL COLOR AND A ELECTRIC BLUE COLOR, SICK.XOXO

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.