Sunday, February 10, 2008

Name Alterations


Most of you know already about what I’ve been doing in Hong Kong. If not here Is a little update. I’ve been developing a sneaker/clothing line and right now we are gunning to release the line this summer. Ran into a little problem recently and over the past month have been really scratching my head about it. The clothing line, I had planed to call it, "SILVERSPOON" and the sneakers, "SPOONS." Recently, while surfing the web I came across a street wear line that was using the same exact name!!! Trust me I was livid! It’s a new company and I bet it’s some 18 year old clowns who begged their parents for 100k to make some wack t-shirts. So that left me to come up with a new name. So my partner and I after a month of thinking came up with a name we feel works perfect with what we are trying to do and portray. I will announce the name at a later time. So please check back soon for more news and updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know the name when you want and I will change the adds I did. - Landon

J-Trip said...

Cool.. thanks man..
Ill let you know for sure