Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-DAY all the way!!


Ok all you love birds! Today is the day you be nice to your guy or lady friend. So if you have been Arguing and Fighting, Fussing and bickering put it to the side at least for one day! Well as you know, im not the biggest fan of valentines day and try to run and hide from it every year by locking myself in my room until it’s safe to come out haha. But I do feel this is the one day to get right with your spouse or someone you care about, even if it’s your own mom.... Tell them you love them and really appreciate them as a person. That’s really what this day is all about... Sometimes, a simple, “I love you” and a pat on the back is better then Candy, cards and bears lol. Even if your thousands of miles away from that special someone..
Have fun people! And happy V-DAY!

Eat Your Heart Out

Add to My Profile More Videos

No comments: